Wall Street Letter: InfoReach to complete data center openings
InfoReach will open a data center in Frankfurt, Germany at the end of the month, according to Allen Zaydlin, CEO.
"We are adding three data centers to further reduce latency for our trading clients" said Zaydlin. He added the locations "are regionally positioned next to clients as well as closer to the market centers to which they route orders."
(The full text of this article is available on the Wall Street Letter website by subscription only)
- InfoReach Expands Connectivity and Hosting Infrastructure
- InfoReach Joins Reuters InterTrade Direct Preferred Vendor Programme
- G-Trade Increases its E-Trading Volumes Worldwide with InfoReach TMS
- InfoReach Achieves 15th Consecutive Year of Revenue Growth
- Credit Agricole enhances its algorithmic trading tools across Europe