General Usage of the InfoReach Websites:
You agree that you will:
- not access, or attempt to access, restricted or registration-required portions of any InfoReach website by any means other than the interface provided by InfoReach;
- use any InfoReach website to threaten, harass, intimidate, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any materials or content that violate any law or that constitute false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparagement of InfoReach), vulgar, obscene, or pornographic material or material that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by InfoReach in its sole discretion);
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the InfoReach websites by InfoReach or any third party;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interfere with InfoReach’s or any third party’s use and enjoyment of the InfoReach websites and any other software, hardware and data;
- not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the website or to InfoReach, including, without limitation, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to a InfoReach website for any reason;
- not transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes;
- not resell, frame, duplicate, reproduce or otherwise commercially exploit the InfoReach websites without the prior written agreement of InfoReach;
- not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices on any InfoReach website or any material obtained from or through any InfoReach website;
- not download, export or re-export any software from any InfoReach website: (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions in violation of U.S. export control laws; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders; and
- not violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
You acknowledge and agree that InfoReach is not responsible for the conduct of users in the interactive areas of InfoReach’s websites. INFOREACH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, SUITS, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT POSTED IN THE INTERACTIVE AREAS OF INFOREACH’S WEBSITES. You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and, that in such respect, you use InfoReach’s web sites at your own risk.
Likewise, InfoReach does not and cannot review every message posted by users in the interactive areas of InfoReach’s websites, and InfoReach is not responsible for the content of such messages or the views or opinions expressed by the author of any message. InfoReach reserves the right, but is not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the website for any reason in InfoReach’s sole discretion. You understand that any content that you post and/or upload on the website will be considered a submission for purposes of these services. In addition, InfoReach may delete, move, edit or disclose the contents of messages when it is required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and property of InfoReach or to protect the safety of our users or the public.
InfoReach reserves the right to terminate a user account and / or deny access to InfoReach’s websites to any person in InfoReach’s sole discretion for any reason or no reason at all.
Ownership of Content and License of Your Submissions and Postings:
If you post any materials to the interactive portions of InfoReach’s websites or submit any materials to InfoReach, you hereby irrevocably grant to InfoReach a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to make, use, reuse, modify, display, archive, publish, license, perform, reproduce, disclose, transmit, stream, broadcast, post, sell, offer for sale, license and sub-license through multiple layers (including, without limitation, through any proprietary or open-source license), translate, create derivative works of, and / or distribute all such materials and portions of any materials that you submit to InfoReach or post to InfoReach’s websites (including, without limitation, any ideas and concepts embodied therein) in any form, media, software or technology of any kind, whether now known or developed in the future, and for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing commercial products using and incorporating such information.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with InfoReach is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to InfoReach or to post any such information on a InfoReach website does not place InfoReach in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit or post. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you post on a InfoReach website or submit to InfoReach, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
The content of this website is subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to this website, you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
The InfoReach websites may contain links to third party web sites, including sites that may offer software extensions that work in conjunction with InfoReach products. InfoReach is not responsible for, and you agree that InfoReach will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which a InfoReach website may be linked or from which a InfoReach website may be accessed. The appearance of any link on a InfoReach website in no way constitutes an endorsement by InfoReach of any third-party products or services.
Disclaimers/Limitations on Liability:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE INFOREACH WEBSITES AND ALL MATERIAL CONTAINED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THEM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL USER POSTS) ARE PROVIDED AND MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE AT LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MANY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT AND SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW.
InfoReach makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements or recommendations contained on the InfoReach websites. Reference to any third-party product or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by InfoReach. Views and opinions of users of InfoReach’s websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of InfoReach, Inc.
The Internet is inherently insecure. InfoReach expressly disclaims any and all liability, and you agree that InfoReach will not be liable to you in any way arising from or related to any damage resulting to any computer or data from any security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, telecommunications failure or any other technical malfunction. You should also be aware that email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before e-mailing InfoReach any information. InfoReach makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of the InfoReach websites. An InfoReach website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, malfunction of computer equipment or any other reason.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, InfoReach has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notice of claims of copyright infringement on the website. InfoReach’s Copyright Agent may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing 977 N. Oaklawn Avenue, Suite 106, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126, U.S.A. Attention: Copyright Agent.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please promptly provide InfoReach’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.