This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be collected within the United States. By using our website, participating in any of our services and / or providing InfoReach with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Information That InfoReach Collects:
InfoReach collects the following information:
- Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to
identify you personally (such as, but not limited to, your real name, address, phone number, or e-mail
address). Providing personally identifiable information is voluntary. You may, however, not be able to
use the full functionality of this website if you do not provide certain information. InfoReach collects
personally identifiable information that you provide during your use of the website, including:
- information regarding your account and transactions conducted through our website services, such as executing trades and routing your orders to brokers or otherwise managing a InfoReach user account, including your name and contact information. We use credit card information only to pass on to our credit card processors and do not store the credit card number after the purchase is complete. However, for historic receipt purposes, we do store the card type (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), the last three digits of the card (e.g., xxxx xxxx xxxx x123) and expiration date;
- information you provide when you sign up for interactive aspects of our website;
- information you provide when you sign up for any services (e.g., newsletter or marketing offers) offered on the website; and
- information collected when you contact us via online forms (providing feedback, support queries, sales questions, etc.) or offline methods (e.g., telephone).
- Web Server Log Information: InfoReach collects non-personally identifiable web log information regarding visitors to its website and each visitor's activity on the website. This information includes, but is not limited to your IP address, the time and date of your visit(s), the pages you visit, the frequency of your visits and the length of stay on each page, your browser type, and information that identifies any linking or referral web page visited prior and /or subsequent to visiting our website.
The InfoReach website is not directed at children and InfoReach does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under thirteen (13) years of age unless the collection complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, do not send any information about yourself to InfoReach. If InfoReach discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided InfoReach with personally identifiable information, InfoReach will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that child's personally identifiable information from its system.
You may have the opportunity to provide us with the personally identifiable information of a friend (or a friend of yours may provide InfoReach personally identifiable information about you), such as if you chose to email a friend a link, notice or other special feature from InfoReach's website. Any email address that you supply to InfoReach for those activities will not be retained, or used, for other purposes unless otherwise disclosed to you at the time the information is collected. We encourage you to send items from our websites only to recipients who are your friends or family or persons with whom you have a relationship that would expect such information, so that it does not seem like we are soliciting them.
How InfoReach Uses Your Information:
We only use personally identifiable information collected from you for the purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected (e.g., we will collect credit card information to process a payment and we will collect contact information to manage your account). We will only use personally identifiable information to contact you:
- to provide you with requested information, services or content;
- to route orders to brokers designated by you at the time you execute a trade and to otherwise process your transactions;
- to notify you about InfoReach's new product and services offerings, including software, software releases and services;
- in reference to your licenses to use InfoReach software;
InfoReach's Interactive Areas:
InfoReach may provide interactive areas that allow users to contribute content to the website. If you submit to InfoReach a question, comment, code, work of authorship, photograph or any other content to be published by InfoReach (either online or offline), you agree that we may publish your name or other personally identifiable information in connection with publishing the content.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personally Identifiable Information:
You have the ability at any time to access your InfoReach Account and update your name, contact information, email address, and other information that you provide via a login on the InfoReach website. You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
You may leave InfoReach's website by clicking on certain links on InfoReach's website. Many of these links take you to websites and online content that are not operated by InfoReach and are beyond InfoReach's control. Some of these links may even include InfoReach's logo as part of a joint marketing arrangement. If you "click" on these links, you will be taken to a third party website. InfoReach has no control over, and is not responsible for, the content of any third party sites to which you link. In addition, these other websites have their own privacy policies and practices that may differ from InfoReach's, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any other website you visit.
InfoReach takes reasonable steps to secure its systems and to secure your personally identifiable information on our systems, including limiting access to the personally identifiable information contained on our servers and using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol when processing your account transactions and your credit card information. Unfortunately, data transmissions over the Internet can not be guaranteed to be secure. InfoReach makes no warranty regarding the security of any information you transmit to InfoReach and you do so at your own risk.
InfoReach reserves the right to disclose, share, assign and/or otherwise transfer user information, including without limitation personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of its assets, or any other corporate change or restructuring, whatever form it may take.