This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be collected within the United States. By using our website, participating in any of our services and / or providing InfoReach with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Information That InfoReach Collects and How InfoReach Collects It:
InfoReach collects the following information:
- Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or could reasonably be used
to identify you personally (such as, but not limited to, your real name, address, phone number, or
e-mail address). Providing personally identifiable information is voluntary. You may, however, not
be able to use the full functionality of this website if you do not provide certain information.
InfoReach collects personally identifiable information that you provide during your use of the
- information regarding your account and transactions conducted through our website services, such as executing trades and routing your orders to brokers or otherwise managing a InfoReach user account, including your name and contact information. We use credit card information only to pass on to our credit card processors and do not store the credit card number after the purchase is complete. However, for historic receipt purposes, we do store the card type (Visa, MasterCard, etc.), the last three digits of the card (e.g., xxxx xxxx xxxx x123) and expiration date;
- information you provide when you sign up for interactive aspects of our website;
- information you provide when you sign up for any services (e.g., newsletter or marketing offers) offered on the website; and
- information collected when you contact us via online forms (providing feedback, support queries, sales questions, etc.) or offline methods (e.g., telephone).
- in some cases, we may ask you for a username and password that should only be known to you.
- Web Server Log Information: InfoReach collects non-personally identifiable web log information regarding visitors to its website and each visitor's activity on the website. This information includes, but is not limited to your IP address, the time and date of your visit(s), the pages you visit, the frequency of your visits and the length of stay on each page, your browser type, and information that identifies any linking or referral web page visited prior and /or subsequent to visiting our website.
You may have the opportunity to provide us with the personally identifiable information of a friend (or a friend of yours may provide InfoReach personally identifiable information about you), such as if you chose to email a friend a link, notice or other special feature from InfoReach's website. Any email address that you supply to InfoReach for those activities will not be retained, or used, for other purposes unless otherwise disclosed to you at the time the information is collected. We encourage you to send items from our websites only to recipients who are your friends or family or persons with whom you have a relationship that would expect such information, so that it does not seem like we are soliciting them. You are responsible for obtaining any necessary consent and authorization for sharing any personally identifying information with us. We are not liable for any content that you choose to send to another individual.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Information Relating to Children:
The InfoReach website is not directed at children and InfoReach does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under sixteen (16) years of age unless the collection complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). If you are under sixteen (16) years of age, do not send any information about yourself to InfoReach. If InfoReach discovers that a child under the age of 16 has provided InfoReach with personally identifiable information, InfoReach will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that child's personally identifiable information from its system.
How InfoReach Uses Your Information:
The information we gather and that you provide is collected and used to improve our service to you, and your experience when engaging with our websites and our services. We use personally identifiable information collected from you for the purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected (e.g., we will collect credit card information to process a payment and we will collect contact information to manage your account). We may use personally identifiable information to contact you:
- to provide you with requested information, services or content;
- to route orders to brokers designated by you at the time you execute a trade and to otherwise process your transactions;
- to notify you about InfoReach's new product and services offerings, including software, software releases and services;
- in reference to your licenses to use InfoReach software;
Although we may use your name and email address to inform you about future products and services, you can always unsubscribe from receiving any marketing emails via the unsubscribe option in any such marketing email you receive from us.
How InfoReach Shares Your Information
InfoReach's Interactive Areas:
InfoReach may provide interactive areas that allow users to contribute content to the website. If you submit to InfoReach a question, comment, code, work of authorship, photograph or any other content to be published by InfoReach (either online or offline), you agree that we may publish your name or other personally identifiable information in connection with publishing the content.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personally Identifiable Information:
You have the ability at any time to access your InfoReach Account and update your name, contact information, email address, and other information that you provide via a login on the InfoReach website. You should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
For Website Visitors in the European Union (“EU”)
You can exercise any of the following rights by notifying us as described below:
- Access: You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the personal data our website currently contain.
- Correction or Rectification: You can correct what personal data our website currently contains by emailing us at email@example.com to request that we correct or rectify any personal data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Withdraw Consent: At any time, you withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data through this website by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the same email address you have provided to us, simply type the words “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the subject line of your email. Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, we will confirm receipt and proceed to stop processing your personal data.
- Erasure: If you should wish to exercise your “right to be forgotten” and cease use of our website and have your personal data deleted from our website, then you may submit a request via email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request for erasure, we will confirm receipt and will confirm once your personal data has been deleted.
- Submit Complaints or Questions: If you wish to raise a complaint on how we handled your personal data, you can contact us as described below. If you reside in a European Union member state, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
InfoReach takes reasonable steps to secure its systems and to secure your personally identifiable information on our systems, including limiting access to the personally identifiable information contained on our servers and using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol when processing your account transactions and your credit card information. You may utilize a username and password to enjoy our websites. It is your responsibility to keep confidential your username and password. We recommend that you keep your password safe, that you change it periodically, and that you do not disclose it to any other person or allow any other person to use it.
Unfortunately, data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure. InfoReach makes no warranty regarding the security of any information you transmit to InfoReach and you do so at your own risk.
InfoReach reserves the right to disclose, share, assign and/or otherwise transfer user information, including without limitation personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of its assets or stock, or any other corporate change or restructuring, whatever form it may take.