The Trade. Tech Update: InfoReach grows fixed income offering with link to eSpeed
InfoReach is rolling out its fixed income trading capabilities with a direct connection to Nasdaq OMX’s eSpeed platform, which offers a central limited order book for electronic trading of benchmark US treasuries.
The connection to eSpeed was made due to client demand and will enable users to directly access eSpeed to execute fixed income trades.
Both firms will be able to provide access to additional customers in the future to expand their global distribution.
“The addition of eSpeed to InfoReach’s global connectivity network allows us to better serve the trading community in the over-the-counter market and expand our distribution to new participants, which is a key piece of our effort to diversify the opportunities offered to our customers,” said Joe Noviello, senior managing director of NASDAQ OMX eSpeed.
- Financial News: InfoReach launches electronic bond trading via Nasdaq
- InfoReach Adds Fixed Income E-Trade Connection to Nasdaq eSpeed
- FOW Intelligence: InfoReach teams up with Nasdaq OMX eSpeed
- Fixed Income E-Trading, Direct Connectivity to NASDAQ OMX eSpeed
- Wall Street Letter: InfoReach extends connectivity to Russia