InfoReach Showcases Decision Support Tools at TradeTech Equity Trading Conference in Paris, April 8-9, 2014, Booth #79
Real-time trade analytics, algorithms, risk controls and interactive charts and position monitoring help traders pursue alpha with increased speed, control, and efficiency
Chicago, IL, USA, April 7, 2014 — In the buy side's ongoing quest for alpha, reducing latency in connectivity and execution have become essential parts of the process. Now traders seeking an edge in the markets are focusing on reducing decision latency. This is the pre-trade time it takes to recognize an alpha opportunity or a risk signal and execute or amend an order.
Those attending this year's TradeTech Europe Conference can get a first-hand look at integrated decision-support tools from trading technology provider InfoReach (www.inforeachinc.com) that enable traders to execute investment decisions with increased speed, control and efficiency. These include:
- InfoReach "Second Opinion" real-time Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA). This independent service integrates pre-trade and historical transaction cost analysis with real-time analytics to predict market impact and opportunity costs. Traders quickly can choose the optimal strategy and adjust execution strategies based on current market conditions. And post-trade analytics give users the actionable results they need to improve execution quality and reduce transaction costs.
- Multi-asset, broker-neutral algorithms. InfoReach trading platforms come with a suite of pre-built execution strategies. Traders also can access more than 500 execution algorithms from more than 40 global brokers and other third-party providers for multiple asset classes.
- Automated risk controls. Trading firms can automatically apply a hierarchy of safeguards to all their electronic trading and view consolidated global risk exposure–allowing them to quickly monitor and control risk in real time. Pre-defined risk checks trigger alerts, allowing users to adjust trades or block the release of non-compliant orders.
- Real-time, interactive charts and position monitoring. InfoReach trading platforms feature powerful visualization tools that allow traders to view and act on complex data in the shortest time possible. Interactive charts, graphs and heat maps enable one-click trading for faster execution. Real-time position monitoring provides a consolidated view of trading across global markets for multiple asset classes.
InfoReach invites TradeTech attendees and press to visit Stand #79 to learn how our integrated solutions can help traders be the first to spot and seize new market opportunities. TradeTech takes place April 8-9, 2014 in Paris, France.
Comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality, rapid implementation, proven reliability and a client-centric culture have made InfoReach the trading technology provider of choice for financial institutions around the world since 1995. Our high-performance solutions help traders improve trade execution, manage portfolio and execution risk and determine optimal trading strategies.
Trade-ready for both buy- and sell-sides, the InfoReach Trade Management System (TMS) provides pre/in/post trade analysis, pre-built and broker-provided algorithms, real-time, interactive charts and position monitoring, portfolio trading capabilities, order management and FIX connectivity in a multi-broker execution management system. An optional HiFREQ component supports low-latency, high-throughput trading across multiple asset classes.
Other solutions include our FIX Engine, the InfoReach FIX Network, Brokereach EMS/OMS backup service, Second Opinion™ transaction cost analysis service and Prelude, our lower-priced, hosted trading platform available on a risk-free, month-to-month basis.
Ideal for trading environments of all sizes, InfoReach products deliver enterprise-strength performance—without the need for firms to build and maintain their own IT infrastructure. For more information, visit www.inforeachinc.com
Anne Aldrich for InfoReach
Peter Van Wely
InfoReach Europe, Middle East & Asia
office: +31 (0) 20 521 9454
cell: +31 (6) 12966496
- Multi-legged order. Risk control tools. A new approach to TCA
- The Trade Magazine. The quest for the Holy Grail
- The Trade. Tech Update: InfoReach releases 'new approach' to TCA
- InfoReach presents enhanced electronic trading platform risk controls
- InfoReach Expands Connectivity and Hosting Infrastructure