InfoReach Integrates "R" Language and Bloomberg Data
Electronic trading technology provider InfoReach has announced it has integrated the R programming language and Bloomberg data with its trading platforms
The firm has made its platform compatible with the open-source programming language to respond to increasing demand for its functionality. R is a data analysis and visualization system for quantitative finance and optimization.
"Now our clients can access any bank of R language functions and implement R trading models directly from InfoReach TMS and Prelude trading platforms," says InfoReach CEO Allen Zaydlin. "It's a much more convenient and efficient process."
InfoReach has also built a new interface that integrates Bloomberg data fields in order to streamline traders' workflow and improve efficiency.
- InfoReach integrated the R programming language into TMS
- InfoReach Adds Interfaces for 'R' Language and Bloomberg Data
- InfoReach adds fixed income trading, market data tools
- G-Trade Increases its E-Trading Volumes Worldwide with InfoReach TMS
- InfoReach Inc. Launches New Version of Trade Management System