InfoReach Enhances Risk Tool
New York-based trading platform provider InfoReach has enhanced its risk limits tool, available as part of its trade management system or as a separate module
The tool offers the ability to monitor and control risk in real time across a broad spectrum of firm-specific requirements for multiple asset classes. Pre-defined risk checks trigger alerts, allowing users to adjust trades or block the release of non-compliant orders.
For firms using more than one trading platform trading through multiple brokers, the InfoReach risk limits component can be used to aggregate risk globally across asset classes and trade execution platforms...
(The full text of this article is available on the Buy-Side Technology website by subscription only)
- Wall Street Letter: InfoReach launches standalone risk control system
- Markets Media: Quality of Trading Software under Microscope
- Multi-legged order. Risk control tools. A new approach to TCA
- Advanced Trading. To Integrate or Not to Integrate?
- Wall Street Letter: InfoReach extends connectivity to Russia