InfoReach Announces TMS Aggregator
TMS Aggregator Connects Multiple Trading Systems and Provides a Centralized Dashboard
Chicago, December 13th, 2018 – InfoReach is proud to announce TMS Aggregator. This tool lets traders and managers monitor and control multiple TMS installations as well as other 3rd party trading systems. This decreases the overhead of having to run multiple GUI processes on a trader’s desktop, providing an ability to have a consolidated picture. To see a demo of this new feature please request a demo.
From one dashboard a user can work with parent orders and execution flows from different installs, whether they be for geographically scattered locations, different markets, asset classes, and/or specific business needs (e.g. high-touch vs low-touch). TMS Aggregator offers:
- Centralized access to trading data from all connected systems
- Aggregated totals (e.g. instrument and cash positions)
- User actions routed to individual installs (e.g. cancel all open orders)
- Multiple live report panels that comprise a customizable workspace
- Feature-rich data visualization (tables, trees, heat-maps, and charts)
- AuditTrail, centralized audit from all connected systems
- Drop Copy or API integrations to include data from 3rd party trading systems
The report panels support configurable context sensitive navigation which allows for convenient cross-data interactions. TMS Aggregator also allows for connecting to other external remote data sources and other types of systems, thus enabling additional data visualization in the same dashboard.
Firms familiar with the InfoReach TMS offering have likely been aware of this feature for some time now. The InfoReach team is now publicizing TMS Aggregator believing that this product is a major enhancement in the EMS space. Clients have many reasons for maintaining separate systems for different teams, with this solution those that have access to multiple systems no longer have to manage more than one GUI but rather have everything available in one convenient interface.
InfoReach is an independent provider of multi-asset broker-neutral software solutions for electronic trading, including OMS and EMS platforms for global equities, futures, options, forex, and fixed income. InfoReach team delivers high-performance technology with high-touch support. The buy-side and sell-side client systems are tailored to accommodate current and future needs. They are configurable to deliver unique adaptations without adding development time and costs.
For more than 20 years, InfoReach has helped clients to improve their trade execution process and performance with efficient design and support of consolidated trading tools and global connectivity network.
InfoReach is a privately-held company headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York and Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.inforeachinc.com. For announcements and more information follow us on Twitter @InfoReach and check our blog.
Nick Halvorsen, InfoReach Inc.
312 332-7740 ext2018
- Markets Media: Quality of Trading Software under Microscope
- InfoReach Integrates "R" Language and Bloomberg Data
- InfoReach integrated the R programming language into TMS
- InfoReach Inc. Announces Launch of Web-Based Trade Management System
- Institutional Investor. TABB Survey IDs Most Popular Trading Systems