Futures trading software for automated, algorithmic and manual trading
Manage and automate your futures and futures options trading using a single futures trading platform. The InfoReach TMS (Trade Management System) provides access to select futures destinations and exchanges via agency and clearing brokers. It supports trading of trade indexes, commodities, minis, calendar spreads, and other contracts in an easy-to-use format.
Synthetic brackets, trailing stops and icebergs?
Whether you’re high touch or low touch, buy side or sell side, you can manage and automate single and multi-leg orders from a single blotter. Our futures trading software enables your firm to send orders to an unlimited number of FIX-compliant destinations and simultaneously execute multiple orders efficiently using a wide array of trading tools, including:
- Single and multi-leg order capabilities, including ability to modify multi-leg algo orders
- Pre-built algorithms for popular execution strategies that easily can be customized using our source code
- Black-box development environment for you to create, back-test and use proprietary trading strategies
- Access to execution algorithms from more than 40 global brokers and third-party providers
- Real-time, interactive charts and position monitoring
- Pre/in/post-trade analytics & real-time TCA
- Low-latency connectivity to various points of execution, including exchanges, ECNs and broker-dealers
To learn more about our futures trading platforms, please visit:
InfoReach TMS and OEMS also support multi- and cross-asset trading across multiple markets. You can trade global equities, options, futures, forex, fixed income, crypto from a centralized trading hub.