E-Forex. InfoReach expands connectivity network
InfoReach now provides connectivity to foreign exchange liquidity from Thomson Reuters, ICAP's Electronic Broking Services (EBS) and J.P. Morgan. This brings the total number of FX dealers and ECNs that connect to the InfoReach TMS (Trade Management System) to 15 of the world's largest financial institutions.
The InfoReach TMS is a powerful, multi-asset class Execution Management System (EMS) that manages equities, futures, options and foreign exchange. The TMS combines rule-based trading, algorithmic trading, real-time position monitoring, portfolio trading capabilities, order management and FIX connectivity in a single, broker-neutral trading platform.
- Marketsmedia. Prop Traders Seek Flexible Platforms
- InfoReach Expands Connectivity and Hosting Infrastructure
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options
- InfoReach TMS Expands Global Trading Connectivity Network
- InfoReach Prelude delivers more power for less cost and no worries