HedgeWorld. Buy Side Steps Up, and Streamlines: TABB Group Study
EMS products that are neither offered by Bloomberg nor banks/brokers need to be the cream of the crop as they cost hard dollars and are not embedded on the trading desk by default. Flextrade, Inforeach, Portware and Realtick all fall into this category and were used by TABB Group's study participants.
- Institutional Investor. TABB Survey IDs Most Popular Trading Systems
- Lime Brokerage Partners with InfoReach
- InfoReach adds fixed income trading, market data tools
- G-Trade Increases its E-Trading Volumes Worldwide with InfoReach TMS
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options