Financial News: InfoReach launches electronic bond trading via Nasdaq
US technology vendor InfoReach has added fixed income markets to its trading network for the first time to meet growing demand from financial institutions which are looking to leverage synergies between their equities and fixed income businesses.
The US-based provider of trading technology has launched a connection to Nasdaq OMX’s fixed income platform eSpeed, which operates an order book for electronic trading in benchmark US Treasuries.
The connection will allow clients to trade bonds on eSpeed through InfoReach’s trading platforms… [and] trade and hedge fixed income with equities, options, futures and foreign exchange from a single interface.
(The full text of this article is available on the Financial News website by subscription only)
- InfoReach Adds Fixed Income E-Trade Connection to Nasdaq eSpeed
- FOW Intelligence: InfoReach teams up with Nasdaq OMX eSpeed
- InfoReach grows fixed income offering with link to eSpeed
- Fixed Income E-Trading, Direct Connectivity to NASDAQ OMX eSpeed
- InfoReach Expands Connectivity and Hosting Infrastructure