Auto Trading in a box
As automated trading strategies continue to sweep through Wall Street firms, everyone wants to get in on the action. The buy side is almost entirely on board, with large firms making immense technology investments in order to be able to participate in computerized trading strategies.
- FOW Intelligence: InfoReach boost to algo flexibility
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options
- Increased Electronic Trading in Futures Means IT Upgrades Needed
- InfoReach and Infopulse Partner to Provide FIX Products and Services
- HedgeWorld. Buy Side Steps Up, and Streamlines: TABB Group Study