Auto Trading in a box
As automated trading strategies continue to sweep through Wall Street firms, everyone wants to get in on the action. The buy side is almost entirely on board, with large firms making immense technology investments in order to be able to participate in computerized trading strategies.
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options
- Increased Electronic Trading in Futures Means IT Upgrades Needed
- InfoReach and Infopulse Partner to Provide FIX Products and Services
- FOW Intelligence: InfoReach boost to algo flexibility
- Credit Agricole enhances its algorithmic trading tools across Europe