ATMonitor. InfoReach Enjoyed Success In 2009
InfoReach's earnings for 2009 grew by 22% in revenues and it doubled its net profitability, marking the firm's 15th consecutive year of revenue growth. Despite 2009's global financial downturn and IT spending cuts that caused widespread revenue declines across the industry, InfoReach was able to expand its buy- and sell-side client base, increase its global broker and FIX connectivity networks, introduce a new HFT component and boost product functionality across asset classes.
The firm credits its deployment time of superior technology as well as increased demand for its high-frequency trading (HFT) product as primary factors fueling its extraordinary results. Highlights of the past year include:
- Increased demand for the firm's "HiFREQ" product, which gives traders the ability to employ low-latency, high-throughput strategies for equities, futures, options and FX trading without having to invest in costly technology and maintenance.
- Connectivity to foreign exchange liquidity from Thomson Reuters, ICAP's Electronic Broking Services (EBS) and J.P. Morgan. This brings the number of FX dealers and ECNs that connect to the InfoReach TMS to 15 of the world's largest financial institutions.
- Addition of algorithmic strategies from 35 brokers to the InfoReach Execution Management System (EMS)
- Expansion of the InfoReach FIX connectivity network, which now provides access to more than 140 brokers, ECNs, MTFs, exchanges, ATSs, dark pools and other major sources of global liquidity for equities, futures and options trading.
- Enhanced multi-asset trading functionality for equities, futures, options and forex.
- Widely publicized thought leadership for industry regulators and the media on such critical concerns as high-frequency trading, "naked access," automated and algorithmic trading, and low latency
Participation in and sponsorship of numerous global industry events.
"Institutional traders need more speed and advanced functionality to compete in today's markets, and they also don't want to wait 6-12 months for their trading technology to be integrated and functional. InfoReach solutions are broker-neutral, multi-asset powerhouses that can easily have clients live and trading in as little as 2-4 weeks. And our reputation for rock-solid reliability and support assures traders that we'll be there for them in the future."