OpenFIGI Global Corporate Bonds
Corporate bonds are issued by corporations to raise capital, and are popular among investors seeking a stable source of income. Corporate bonds can be used to diversify investment portfolios and manage risk, and they are an important tool for hedging against inflation.
Download a sample of Global Corporate Bonds
Columns in the data files:
- Name of a financial instrument.
- Ticker is a specific identifier for a financial instrument that reflects common usage.
- Exchange Code
- Exchange code of an instrument. Click here for the current list of values. Click here for the Bloomberg global exchange mappings.
- Security Type
- Security type of an instrument. Click here for the current list of values.
- Market Sector
- Market sector description of an instrument – Equity, Corp, Govt, or Muni.
- An identifier that is assigned to instruments of all asset classes and is unique to an individual instrument. Once issued, the FIGI assigned to an instrument will not change.
- FIGI Composite
- The Composite Financial Instrument Global Identifier (FIGI) enables users to link multiple FIGIs at the trading venue level within the same country or market in order to obtain an aggregated view for an instrument within that country or market.
- Share Class
- A Share Class level Financial Instrument Global Identifier is assigned to an instrument that is traded in more than one country. This enables users to link multiple Composite FIGIs for the same instrument in order to obtain an aggregated view for that instrument across all countries (globally).
- Security Description
- A description of an instrument. Can contain additional information that’s not in the Name or Ticker values.
- Security Type 2
- An alternative security type of an instrument. Security Type 2 is typically less specific than Security Type. Click here for the current list of values.
- Currency associated with an instrument. Click here for the current list of values.
- Country associated with an instrument. Click here for the current list of values.
Download up-to-date instrument dataset archives for global corporate bonds:
The global corporate bonds that have reached maturity are excluded.
( Authorization is required to download files - Sign In )
2023-06-01 08:00:17 UTC