Tech Update: NICE, InfoReach, Tradar and more...
InfoReach offers multi-leg derivatives orders
Provider InfoReach now offers FIX-based multi-leg order capabilities for derivatives on its execution management systems.
This lets users of the InfoReach Trade Management System and InfoReach Prelude platforms execute cross-asset futures and options trades via the firm's FIX network, while supporting manual and algorithmic trading.
Traders can also modify multi-leg algo orders in line with market trends and use the suite of InfoReach trading strategies and direct market access.
“Nearly 100% of the world's top futures and options contracts are traded electronically, so the ability to deploy advanced derivatives trading strategies gives our customers an extra edge in capturing opportunities, minimising market impact and reducing risk,” said Allen Zaydlin, CEO of InfoReach.
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options
- InfoReach extends IFN by offering multi-leg DMA and algo trading
- Increased Electronic Trading in Futures Means IT Upgrades Needed
- InfoReach Rolls out an Electronic Execution Platform to UBS O'Connor
- Leading EMS Provider’s Network Expands Internationally