FOW Intelligence: InfoReach boost to algo flexibility
InfoReach has launched FIX-based multi-leg order capabilities, which it claims will increase flexibility for clients using automated strategies, writes Jonathan Watkins.
The system for derivatives will allow traders to modify multi-leg algorithm orders if they want to implement new strategies in line with changing market trends.
Peter van Wely, head of InfoReach Europe, told FOWi that a large demand for flexibility on algorithms had prompted the development.
“We're seeing in the UK and Europe, people increasingly using automated trading and algorithms...”
- Astra Graphia Named Asia Pacific Distributor of InfoReach FIX Engine
- Increased Electronic Trading in Futures Means IT Upgrades Needed
- InfoReach and Infopulse Partner to Provide FIX Products and Services
- InfoReach Adds Multi-Leg Order Functionality For Futures And Options
- Tech Update: NICE, InfoReach, Tradar and more...