FOW Intelligence: InfoReach teams up with Nasdaq OMX eSpeed
InfoReach has added a new fixed-income trading functionality together with Nasdaq OMX eSpeed.
The connectivity enables mutual clients to execute eSpeed trades through the InfoReach TMS and Prelude trading platforms.
“The addition of eSpeed to InfoReach’s global connectivity network allows us to better serve the trading community in the over-the-counter market and expand our distribution to new participants, which is a key piece of our effort to diversify the opportunities offered to our customers,” said Joe Noviello, senior managing director of Nasdaq OMX eSpeed.
“As client demand for electronic fixed income trading continues to increase, this certified connectivity will make it easy to provide access to additional customers.”
- InfoReach grows fixed income offering with link to eSpeed
- Financial News: InfoReach launches electronic bond trading via Nasdaq
- InfoReach Adds Fixed Income E-Trade Connection to Nasdaq eSpeed
- InfoReach TMS Expands Global Trading Connectivity Network
- InfoReach Expands Connectivity and Hosting Infrastructure